Tuesday 24 September 2013

East Coast Style

I'm from Toronto...big city, fast paced.  When I moved to Halifax, it took me almost a year to get used to what I describe as "east coast style".  Things move at a slower pace out here.  Nobody ever seems to be in a hurry....people will always "let you in" when you are driving.  It's simply more relaxed.  Perhaps it is this amazing ocean air.

Well...now I hate "east coast style". 

I check my mailbox everyday for a letter from the hospital confirming my surgery and all I find are bills!!  My doctor said it would be late Sept/early Oct....but when I called, the booking gargoyle told me it might not be until December!!!

I am 39 years of age! Time is ticking....you think I could bribe her?  Would a nice bottle of wine get me in a bit sooner???  Or maybe I should stop referring to her as "gargoyle".....karma seems to work against me lately!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment