Thursday 22 August 2013

The 2 week wait is difficult.

The 12 week wait (get me through the first trimester without a miscarriage) is even worse.

However, my new waiting game tops them all.  I am ready to try again.  I am ready to dive back into to baby making after our 3rd miscarriage, but I can't. 

Our doctor has recommended surgery.  He SUSPECTS I may have endometriosis based on my all of my ultrasounds this far and he wants to open me up, see what's going on and while he's in there, he's going to remove an ovarian cyst. Sounds like fun!  My surgery is scheduled for late September/early October.

So now I wait.  In limbo.  And it sucks.  I celebrated a birthday yesterday.  39.  In my gut and my heart, this is my final year of trying.  It's now or never.  Yes, I know that several women have successful pregnancies in their 40's, but I know for me, this is the big year.

It's now or never...I just wish NOW would hurry up and get here.


No comments:

Post a Comment